We’re excited to announce our upcoming first annual entrepreneur recruiting event “STARTUP CHICAGO 2019” and to offer a marketing and business development startup kit (valued at $40,000) to the most promising startup candidate! Applications will be accepted starting July 15th, 2019, ending July 29th, 2019.
All candidates can fill out the application form at Queue-Lab.com which will go live July 15th, 2019.
First and foremost, we look for disruptors with vision people who understand categories with dynamic growth and are positioning their businesses within them.
Secondly, we look for businesses that are scalable in which we can help grow to their full potential.
Third, location should be local to Chicago and the greater Midwest.
Lastly, we are looking for startups in specific industries spanning consumer goods, technology and life sciences.
Our STARTUP CHICAGO 2019 “StartUp Kit” is packed with value for selected candidate which includes:
– A due diligence and go-to-market plan including brand positioning, sales penetration and channels plan.
– An advisory strategic coaching session to help activate planning.
– Brand asset creation spanning website, photography and one 1.5-minute promotion video.
– Two more advisory coaching sessions (2 hours each) to ensure success down the road.
There are four major components within our 6-week candidate selection process:
1. Applications: will be accepted for about two weeks or more.
2. Review & Selection: we will be selecting over the course of two weeks. All applications submitted will be reviewed to select five final candidates.
3. Pitching: 5 selected candidates will “pitch their startup” to a panel of esteemed judges.
4. Judging: Final candidates selected will begin the program, which is approximately four weeks in duration.
STARTUP CHICAGO 2019 is absolutely free, no strings attached. There’s no need to pay and we won’t take an equity stake in your company.
Queue Lab is all about helping enable the next generation iconic businesses in Chicago and the Midwest.
Our goal is to make this an annual event as a way to give back to the communities in which we serve.